Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The topic of fear in divergent

Fear has so many different meanings in divergent. Each person has thier own definition of fear. Some people think that fear is just something that is in your head.people think that fear is something that you can overcome. Some people think that fear never leaves you but it lessens. I think that fear is just a thought that is created in your head , but the danger is real. I honestly think fear is bad and we should get rid of it.

I think that fear is bad. It holds a lot of people back from a lot of different things. For example phobias. If you're scared of heights then it would hold you back from an airplane or sky diving. A lot if people can't do things.

People believe that you can overcome fear. I disagree but I agree. I think that fear is an aspect we all have whether we like it or not, it just may be less noticeable. Yet maybe you can over come a fear by facing it. Over coming the fear is not always the end result but it is a possible result that isn't rare.

When people are scared of something I think that it is something created by choice by the person. The danger is real most likely. Like fear of heights. There is danger of the heights but fearing it is just a choice. Like fear of swimming and such. Overall I think that people should be scared of too many things without a danger being behind it. But it is still a thought that the person creates.

No comments:

Post a Comment